Baobab oil is extracted from the seeds of the mighty baobab tree, which is native to the African continent. Baobab oil a light nutrient-rich oil that sinks immediately into the skin when used. Baobab oil has a silky and smooth feel on providing you with non-greasy moisture all day long. This oil has a slightly nutty smell and has lots of nutrients such as vitamins A, C, D, E and K, and Omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9. These sink into the skin to nourish the cells in the skin layer and help keep the skin healthy.
- Oil Cleansing
- Aids collagen production and restores collagen production in ageing skin
- Ideal serum for eye area n• Balances out skin oil production
- Soothes Sensitive Scalp and glossy looking hair
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Faster wound healing and restores chapped lips
Direction for use:
Massage onto skin and hair as often as is required.
There are no reviews yet.